Who We Are
KNAK DESIGN PARTNERSHIP was formed by a group of Architects, who completed their professional apprenticeship in the United Kingdom, in 1994.
After getting registered in Ghana in 1995, the company has broadened its human capacity and resource base to offer full multi-disciplinary services in the built-up environment. Services offered include Architecture, Engineering, Surveying, Planning and Facility Management.
The firm was incorporated as a Partnership in 2005 to meet the legal requirements of the Architectural Registration Council of Ghana and the Ghana Institute of Architects
At KNAK DESIGN, we are poised to offer the very best of services ranging from Architecture & Planning, Civil & Structural Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical,Facility Management among others. With over 20 years in experience, we have developed time tested modules to better suite all your design needs.
—ARCHITECTURE & PLANNING
- Client / User consultations, Feasibility Studies, Land use studies and general planning
- Brief formulation
- Preparation of Scheme Design/Detailed Designs.
- Supervision/Project management of construction works
— CIVIL & STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
- Structural design of all Building types
- Planning, designing, supervision and maintenance of roads and highways
- Civil Design services for Roads and Highways
- Design of infrastructure services such as water supply, electricity supply, drains, and sewerage disposal systems for housing and other estates
- Soil mechanics and foundation engineering.
- Geophysical and Hydro-geological studies for the design and construction of wells.
- Evaluation of rock outcrops for quarry purposes
— FACILITY MANAGEMENT
- Facility Performance Audits
- Maintenance Management-Strategies and Operations
- Operations Management
- Space Management-Audits and Planning